The Home Of European Paintball

Your thoughts on Dynasty Pictures

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul Collier
That said though the 03 shocker does have potential to be a great marker, providing the owner doesn't mind the maintenance involved.
I have to agree - I follow a strict pre/post game regime to keep my '03 in top-top fool-shooting condition.

Pre-game: take out of kitbag
Post-game: throw back into kitbag

:rolleyes: :D

Seriously tho, any marker has the capacity to be good, and any marker has the capacity to be bad - it all depends on whose hands they're in, and whether you're prepared to acknowledge that being different doesn't equate to being better/worse.

And we do know at least that these guns will be in possibly the best hands in the paintball world :)

D

duffistuta

>>>any marker has the capacity to be good,

You obviously never tested a Zap ZXS-600E...:eek:

D

duffistuta

We gave it to Justin O, just to see whether the nicest man in Paintball could prove his overwhelming niceness by writing nice things about it...

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Originally posted by joe bob
are the dynasty dudes now drinkin paint smoothies before a day of games or somthin?
obviously the joke wasnt clear enough for some ;)

its a blender, as in the shocker is being called a blender.
all a case of sour grapes, and petty smack talk.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
"I have been asked to post this by someone who feels they could not post it themselves. I have spent 2 days trying to decide if I should do it or not."

C'mon Andy you know the policy on faux-big-up threads. We all know you squirreled yourself away with the latest version of Photoshop for the last week, hence nobodies been banned (yet). Have the cajonnes to own up to your handy work ;) ;) ;) It showed a wit not often seen from Dartford.........:D