twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
all new uk masters web site

Originally posted by sonic
the full site isnt fully up and running but the online booking is
yes on-line booking
?

All I can find is an email address? Is that what you mean by online booking?

Jas Lewis

An SPC Organ Grinder
Booking Your Team

All you need to do is click on bookings@ukmasters and send us an e-mail with your team name in the subject field and confirm that you're playing at our June event in the main bit of the e-mail and send it.

Please send your £50 deposit in the post as usual with your team name on the back of the cheque as well as your cheque guarantee card number.

Any problems let me know.

Thanks.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Hate to be pedantic, but that isn't really 'online booking' is it? That would suggest you could book your team in online, pay online etc - that is just an email address.

Are you aiming to have online booking (which would be genuinely useful) in the full site? Or will it just be an email address and send a cheque as it has always been?

lothlorien7646

Free as a bird
Mar 19, 2002
My own world
It's not actual on-line booking at the moment as you have pointed out, just a central e-mail for all booking info, so yes at the moment it's old style confirm with a mail and send the cheque.

Once the full site is up and running on-line booking/paying is to be looked into.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

If anyone does have suggestions as to what to include on the site please mail them to webadmin@uk-masters.co.uk

Ta

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
ben yes you are pedantic what can i say there is always one:rolleyes:

ok so you carnt pay on line as such but you still can book your team in on-line .

one central e mail addy(for tournie info and booking) to make every ones life that little bit more hassle free.

saves teams trying 4 or 5 diffrent e mail addy just for one response:D :cool:

more to come soon:cool: