Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2k Angel LCD Velocity problem

Chris Lacey

Jan 16, 2002
www.lipspaintball.com
I think you have got to the stage where you need to get it to a registered Tech Centre. You are going to end up going round in circles and getting even more frustrated.

I'm not absolutely convinced that the fact that the LPR is at 87psi means that everything is balanced right. It seems like the hammer is not pushing the valve stem enough, could be a number of things. Really needs a complete going over. The output from the 'Geddon is high at 800psi too. I am sure it is just a combination of several things being a 'bit out'.

Do you have a Tech centre in Istambul? I guess not? Not a prob if you want to ship it over to the UK. Can't see it costing much to fix, probably just the shipping costs plus some time. No guarantees without looking at it though.

All the best,

Jon.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
They will be the same item, sometimes the threads are a little awkward to align, but they are right.
As both Jon and i have said, it's time to get it looked at. Angel techs only.

ozkoseoglu

TEAM TURKISH TIGERS
Apr 25, 2002
ISTANBUL
Visit site
I can send it to an angel tech in UK that's no problem but getting it back, really a problem because of customs. You guys need to help me out by declaring a very small amount for the package when you ship it back. Otherwise the package will be stuck in customs and I will end up trying to explain them that it is a paintball marker not a real gun.:D

Is this possible?

:(

ozkoseoglu

TEAM TURKISH TIGERS
Apr 25, 2002
ISTANBUL
Visit site
Yes, but when you seal and sign the package the carrier company will ask you to declare the value of the item in transit. If this value is high, the customs in Turkey will go in to detail which will cause me a lot of headache.:D