Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A levels - Bring em on

Kardasz-Psycho Pimps

be be be be be - hey Buck
Mar 27, 2002
not the laundrette
Visit site
Just like to wish all fellow paintballers out there that are taking their A-Levels good luck.

I know feel prepared for the blasted things after a whole weekend yes a whole weekend :eek: of revision :eek:

So good luck to all students out there - especially the ones with really difficult exams like Home-Economics and Swedish.

:cool:

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
A levels? Couple of hours work the night b4 and bobs your uncle. Anyone fancy doing my solid mechanics exam for me? Nah seriously good luck with any exams. Might pass my year this time you never know :) .

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Well after just over 6 hours of business studies and biology yesterday, I have a two week gap before my next exams. Bring on June 20th and I am finished for good (well until uni I hope:D )

Good luck to everyone else,

Charlie.

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
A-levels to me are like rec ballers, they are easy to get through, pass, and jump on (not literally):D and im takin sum real crappy exams like Business and ICT b00000000000000

~IceD~ :)

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Yeah, ICT is junk, but i did 3 hours of technology today and it took the piss, it expected me to do 8 scetches, a final idea(all with notes) and a presentation drawing on 2 pieces of a3 paper :eek: