Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A levels - Bring em on

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
well i guess that after hearing that im kinda glad that out teachers have been on our backs about the exams.

im in the middle of my AS's and on the day that i took my Design & Technology exam...........which was only 3 hours. and later on that dad Edexcel said that on one of their papers taken that day there was a "guestion with misleading information due to printing error" or in english "you cant do that question cos we fooked up"

so that was a nice thing to hear ofter you have been doing Edexcel exams for weeks.

exams suck!!!!

Yeah we had an impossible question on our physics A-Level last year!
I think i got the answer quite quickly though.

This year at Uni the exam papers have been full of spelling mistakes and stuff.
It kind of vindicates my policy of no lectures or revision.
I mean why put the effort in to go to lectures (which i have paid for) when they cant even make a proper ****ing exam paper!!!!

Good luck anyway bud.

PS Nico I think advising students to smoke crack during exams it a little irresponsible.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Kardasz-Psycho Pimps
hang on the GCSE exams:

1: what is the name of the piece of equipment that is usually kept under the bonnet and makes the car go.
Totally! OK, picture this: a line drawing of a CPU Tower (the big box, computery bit of the PC), a monitor, a mouse, and a keyboard.

Q. Draw Lines connecting each word to the correct item on the picture below:

Monitor Mouse Keyboard

End Q.

Ok, then - that was the first question on my GCSE ICT exam! - And I was taking higher tier!! That just takes the piss - we left the exam room laughing our asses off!!

I had two ICT exams today at the same time as a GCSE geography exam, when they were handing out the papers, the head invigilator says: "Right then, as you can see the Geography exam is published by Edexcel. I'm sure you've all heard of them on the news, well it looks like their keeping up their reputation - there are 3 mistakes on the Geography paper"!!

There's something seriously up with that, they've gotta have a young kid hiding under the desks in the Edexcel office or something changing stuff on the exams before they go to print. 'Cos there's no way an exam board as big as them can be so careless!

:rolleyes:

Nico

In a galaxy far far away
Apr 26, 2002
Sheffield
Visit site
Dear John (SAD)

Where the hell did you get the idea that i was telling people to smoke crack from?
I was simply replying to ICES post about being able to breeze through his exams as easy as lighting up REC Ballers. What is it with you guys. The other day we had possibly one of the best debates ever about Joe Schmoe and the validity of rec ballers getting the sport to the guy on the street, and then progressing through to buying their own equipment and maybe taking up tourny play. Thats all OK.

JEEZ!!!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Philip
Oh my god, my physics exams were so fooooking hard :mad: :mad:
Mine too - I seriously FUBAR'd electricity and thermal physics :(
Jeeze - why can't they do the physics of paintballs and stuff?? It'd be sooo much more interesting (It may not sound like it would be, but trust me, it's gotta be better than what we're already supposed to know)