Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A.P. Team Training 22nd Nov

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Right guys, next meeting at A.P. will be a team training session on 22nd Nov, to start preparing for tournaments next year.

Usual cost (£15 per head) and BYO paint or arrange with team Militia.

The day will be drills only - no games, and there will be an emphasis on team drills, as well as individual. We will run ramping (Millenium rules).

Assuming Havoc, Militia and Regulators are coming that won't leave much room (or air) for anyone else, although all the usual guys are very welcome to come along and train. Anybody new please PM me for more information if you fancy coming but have not been before.

Directions:-
From the A26 (Hadlow Rd), heading from Tonbridge towards Hadlow,
proceed just out of the residential area. Go past a BP petrol station on the right hand side.

About 200 yards after the petrol station take a left hand turn onto Cuckoo Lane.

After half a mile Cuckoo Lane becomes Higham Lane (you may not notice this), where Higham Lane joins from the right.
Keep to the left - do not turn off. Immediately after this you will see a short but high wall on the left, with a solid black metal gate,
signed Little Peppyn's Orchard. Turn in - you have arrived.

Multimap:-
http://www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=cuc...nd, TN11 9

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
yeh sounds fun, any news on the next round of the winter series?:D

also Si do you still have any of those batteries?

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
Kent Regulators

Sounds great si, The reg's will be there be 5/6 of us...
Militia - what paint grade you guys got now?
I have got footage, sending it to si as soon as, problem is it needs editing????
Brining camera to next event, needs a tripod or sumthing????

Regards
kR3ED

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
No date on Rnd 2 yet. No rush - we have all winter ! :rolleyes:
Not sure whether to set a date in Dec now, or do the training date and talk to people there about when next we want to meet ... ?

I have plenty of 9v's if anyone needs them.

yeh sounds fun, any news on the next round of the winter series?:D

also Si do you still have any of those batteries?

aaronxl

C.P.C Militia
May 31, 2007
kent
Kye- we still have basic training and as the next day is a drills one, it should be fine!:rolleyes:

Si- probably a good idea to pick a date on the 22nd for the next event:D

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
I agree

We should have a group talk as Christmas is that sort of season veryone doing different things.

Aaron - Yeah thats fine, just wondered for round 2, but we'll talk about that!!

:D:D:D

kR3ED

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Guys, these are the drills we will be running. The individual drills we shall run one team at a time (one team can be pitting up whilst another is on the field ...). Other drills require 2 teams against each other (like the breakout drills).

Stationary break out drill (5 sets of 4 reps each, left and right handed).

Individual breakout to each preliminary bunker in turn (3 reps). No paint.

Team breakout - as above, but whole team break out (3 reps). No paint.

As above, but with paint - play until you make your preliminary (lots of reps).

Snap shooting progression at targets, with spotters calling hits or bad technique; from various bunkers.

Dodgeball.

Snake Insert :- players pair up (snake and corner). Both players break out, corner guy has to hit a target on opposite corner, then tell the snake player to move. Snake guy moves into snake, crawls up and hits a target.

Assault course. Move and shoot, left and right handed, including running’n’gunning a target and a mugging (10 reps).

Running’n’gunning duel. 2 players start at opposite cones and have to run to a bunker whilst shooting at each other (few reps – see how it goes, might just try this out).

Snake Race :- players pair up (snake and corner). Team vs team race. Players start in corners and insert bunker. Snake players race to move into snake, move up each knuckle to the 50, then hit target across the field to win the point.

Cross-up Race to 50 :- players pair up and start in corners of a 5 bunker setup. First team to touch the 50 wins.

Gun fight drill, snap and post.

1 vs 1.

Noboby from Havoc has replied they are coming, ... any of you guys gonna make it ... ?

cueball74

Jul 13, 2009
Hey simon myself and brother should be there if all goes to plan. I have not spoken to ben yet will do today and let you know.