Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A.P. Team Training 22nd Nov

Mtbryant

Nov 16, 2009
Maidstone, kent
Hey guys thanks for a great day of balling, cheers aswell for letting me borrow a marker throughout the day. Looking forward to the next one should have my own marker by then :).

P.s. sorry jester about the hopper, a couple of them exploded inside it :(.

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
Kent Regulators

smashing day! not even the heavens could ruin it, good to get some more sup time under belt. Thanks Si and rich for gudiance, thanks havoc for being great company and finally thanks to A.P. for coming out and setting up in the considered weather.

Till next time...

kR3ED <kye>

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Hey guys thanks for a great day of balling, cheers aswell for letting me borrow a marker throughout the day. Looking forward to the next one should have my own marker by then :).

P.s. sorry jester about the hopper, a couple of them exploded inside it :(.
No worries, glad you enjoyed yourself. Shame I couldnt play till the end of the day but was good what i managed to get in.

If you need any help or advice on which marker, your best bet is asking on here or do feel free to drop one of us a pm and we'll see if we can help you out.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Thanks everyone. It was an excellent day that even the awful weather could not ruin !

Love those drills, especially paired up snake 2 vs 2, and the final race to 50'. They are a damn good laugh, as well as being worthwhile drills. I look forward to doing those again, ... :D

Well done Mark, you did really well, especially since it was your first time on Supair. We won our snake drills when paired up ;)

Jester's got an eye for a bargain on the For Sale forums, ... he might be able to point a few things your way.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Not just yet, ... maybe try and do something this side of Christmas.

Have you looked at any kit yet - got your eye on anything ? Give me a call if you want to ask about anything. We are able to get particularly good deals on a few bits and pieces at the moment, plus a range of 2nd hand stuff knocking about.

Haha yer was good fun :), any idea on a date for the next one?

Mtbryant

Nov 16, 2009
Maidstone, kent
Well any good second hand marker will be good aswell as a canister and hopped. Im looking into some of the ions on some paintball sites, but we will have to see what comes up :)