Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A real exp marker?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
well,

I have alot of money to spend on a marker, but really dont know if i want to spend it all on a marker and air system or a an impulse type marker and upgraded it like ****?

because i was looking somewhere and seen an Angel LCD with air for 1k, but that will be all my money gone,

or and impulse kind of marker and upgrade it and have money left over for futer investment on kit?

what would ur advice be?

Tom

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by cowface1812
well,

I have alot of money to spend on a marker, but really dont know if i want to spend it all on a marker and air system or a an impulse type marker and upgraded it like ****?

because i was looking somewhere and seen an Angel LCD with air for 1k, but that will be all my money gone,

or and impulse kind of marker and upgrade it and have money left over for futer investment on kit?

what would ur advice be?

Tom
Well can't really go wrong with an LCD solid build, quality workmanship etc etc plus you don't need to spend a grand on one there are plenty of 'upgraded' LCD's with Air systems for a lot less the 1 K.......................mine included ;)

Paul.

Have a look at the Bob Long Intimidator (available through Phoenix)... everyone who has a go on mine loves it. They're fast as hell, pretty upgradable even though u don't need to, come with fade anodising and have an anti-chop eye that makes it impossible to break paint.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
i was really thinking about an impulse[not vision as i think they r pointless], and like,, get a freak with it, air system, all under £700, then i can spend some money on more decent gear etc,

then play ball!!!:)

cheers for ur 2 cents.

Tom

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Impulses & Angels feel quite different to shoot, so you should really borrow one of each & try them, then make your decision based on which one you get on with the best. Basically, try anything & everything you can lay your hands on before deciding which to buy.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
tried both liz, fired an stock impulse the other day and loved it, same with angel,

but angel is more £££ and so leaves me less cash to get some cool stuff, want to be kitted out to the max, but the marker is the most important thing really, but cant make up my mind.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
its a crock of **** alex,,, bloody unaccurate, needs retiming and u cant retime it cos the timing screw is shagged, the trigger is shagged,,,

OK i am going to name and shame now,, CHARLIE REED sold me this gun, saying it was in perfect condition. but as i found out there was alot of things wrong and he dodgy dealed me, so i have the money and want to upgrade.:)

Tom

elrikos

Jan 22, 2002
High Wycombe
Visit site
hi dude
just a quick word on the vision thing with the impy. when i got mine i didn't think that i'd use the vision cos i didn't shoot that quick. i then found out how easy it was to outshoot a revvy. a lot of chops later i bought myself a vision upgrade. you'll be surprised when you get on the field and that finger goes into overdrive how easy it actually is to outshoot a revvy and how often the vision kicks in.
just my 2 cents worth but it's more useful than you'd think
cheers
rich