The Home Of European Paintball

A real exp marker?

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
bonedome,

u got it all wrong,
the bloke tried evry single allen key, and he had metric and imperial ones. i know several m8s who has have bad experience with charlie, and they said'ui fool:) never buy things of charile'

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
the fact is that, when he came ro[und with it, i asked if it was in perfect condition, he said yes, all o-rings have bin replaced evrything has bin checked...

but it aint!

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
What he means mate is that Charlie was using the wrong size allen keys and therefore wrecked the hex head of the screw. Or it might be he uses the right keys and is just too rough with them causing the same problem. It's something you also find on a lot of punter guns where marshals have not taken care when tightening screws up. About the trigger plate is it just the fact the plate is of the old slotted style (length of slot about twice the diameter of rod) and the guy looking at the gun is used to the new round holes? There are actually advantages of the slotted plates. He would have been able to time the three way with that if he could have turned the timing screw.

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
oy! that's my job...

I'm the one who reads posts wrong around here, I'll have you know.

Incidentally, if you want to go for the full 'charlied' look on your marker you could get a small hacksaw and cross-cut all the screws so you can use a normal screwdriver on them. Makes it look like it's been really used and abused.

This is why Automags are so good. Six moving parts, everything important made of stainless steel, spare everything available from everywhere for about a fiver. Bliss.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by cowface1812
cube,
this bloked look at it at nvs, and he just put it into simple terms for me, cos he was putting an allen key in the top bit, and nothing was turning, and the trigger plate, where the acuting rod goes, the whole is twice as big as normal and he couldnt time the new angry 3 way with that. we was in a rush as we was just about to go for the big push:):),
Hey Tom, fair enough. from what you said it sounded ike you'd been given a fairly terminal assessment of the problem, esp as it seemed like you were talking about replacing it.

What they might have been better saying was it's shagged send it to us and we'll get it fixed.

Besides, I'm a simple person I like simple terms, wouldn't like to be told my markers shagged though.

[i am 16 guys, and hardly no nething about cockers, and dont really want to fiddle with my cocker, rather get some1 else to do it, all together, i reckon all this will cost over £100 to get this all fixed,

Tom
No biggy, I'm 31 been using a cocker since 94 taken it all over the UK and many moons ago over to the big show and I know absolutely nothing about it, can't even time the bugger though gods know I've tried.

But then I'm only half an hour from Jack at Planet, why should I bother learning. It never breaks, (usually):D

good luck getting it sorted

T3:cool: