Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aaron Reekie

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Does anyone know him? I bought his NT off him nearly 3 weeks ago and I've got bugger all so far. To make matters worse, he's not replying. Apparently it was posted 2nd class recorded last Satuday, but this was after a week of nagging him to post it. I paid via bank transfer, can I get my money back, or do I have to get him to send it to me? I'm not the only one in this position, but I'll let him decide if he wants to get involved or not.

Cheers

helder

Jan 28, 2012
london/ canning town
Yeap me too sometimes a bargin isn't one but thankfully I paid via paypal so I've started a dispute should get my cash back ....
I'll be looking for a cheap rotor soon ...lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Aaron Reekie

Oct 9, 2012
The parcela were held at the depot for suspicious looking items. And I have sent you the tracking number and royal mail have guaranteed the parcels will arrive to both Helder and AC4 before 12.30pm tomorrow. I've been hospitalised as I told you AC4, I gave you a dirt heap price for the gun. Please don't speak ill of me, AC4 because if we ever get on the field together, I'll smash you into next week. Once the parcels are delivered please comment on here to let people see im not scum. Thank you Helder for your co-operation.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
The parcela were held at the depot for suspicious looking items. And I have sent you the tracking number and royal mail have guaranteed the parcels will arrive to both Helder and AC4 before 12.30pm tomorrow. I've been hospitalised as I told you AC4, I gave you a dirt heap price for the gun. Please don't speak ill of me, AC4 because if we ever get on the field together, I'll smash you into next week. Once the parcels are delivered please comment on here to let people see im not scum. Thank you Helder for your co-operation.
:ROFLMAO: I cannot decide which part of this cracks me up more! :ROFLMAO:

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

Ok firstly, thanks for the response.

Secondly, no-one has called you scum. No-one. Show me where they have said this

Thirdly, threats are normally not allowed, but seeing as this one is paintball related, its fine :)

Please calm down.

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Well if you had to wait 3 weeks for something you've spent £300 on you'd be pretty pissed off as well. The bloke who bought my pm8 received it next day. My post wasn't a personal attack and I havent spoken ill of you so I'm not sure where you got that from. The post above was me trying to get hold of you as I hadn't been able to for a long time and I wanted to know what was going on. As soon as I posted, you came online, so it worked. I know you were hospitalised, and as I said I was sorry to hear that, but after a week and a half and still nothing, can you blame me for getting suspicious? I'll be more than happy to post here when I receive the gun, I appreciate you did me a very good price, but £300 is a lot of money, especially when youre a student.

Please don't speak ill of me, AC4 because if we ever get on the field together, I'll smash you into next week.
I'm at Bricketwood this Sunday. I'm sure someone will loan you a gun for a round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aaron Reekie

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
I know this thread is none of my business, but this pissed me off:
I gave you a dirt heap price for the gun. Please don't speak ill of me
You were the one happy to sell the gat at that price. Did he force you to sell it for £300? No, so don't be a tool and say "i gave you a bargain so i'm allowed to take my sweet-ass time in sending it".

Last edited: