Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aaron Reekie

helder

Jan 28, 2012
london/ canning town
my word that marker is messed up no wonder you are pissed off, i bought a nt 10 black/gold special edition with the CF boomstick from GhostRidah and was perfect no problems at all so i feel for you mate
i missed my rotor delivery today will pick it up tomorrow should be ok... hope its ok

Last edited:

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
To make matters worse, when I can get the gun to fire by pushing down on the microswitch, if I turn the eyes off, all the LED's go out and it goes into PSP uncapped mental mode, and the bolt has a big gouge in it

Last edited:

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
If i was you, i would speak to his Dad and see whats what, like Jim, (Dusty for those who don't know), said.

As it's so broken i would just get a refund and send it back, just incase there's something more amiss that could cost you more than you got quoted by Dye.
Then go for a different/another one that works fine when you get it!

I personally wouldn't risk using a marker that battered.

(Just my 2p's worth, Take it or leave it)

Hope you get this sorted.
All the best.

James T

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
It shoots fine now its been cleaned up properly, I just need a new board, eyes and eye pipe, and I sure as hell am not paying for that!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I would be asking for money back to be honest and if the seller is reading this thread, time's running out for you pal.

ravdude

Jan 25, 2009
Leicester uk
Hate to be a dampener on everyones things about refunds and i am in no way wanting to stick up for the seller because i do believe you AC4

but, whats stopping the seller from turning round and saying you were the one that caused all the problems? for example, when you took the eye pipe out, you broke it. And that when he sent it, it was in perfect working condition.

As a buyer, and the lack of the sellers posts, you probably should have asked for more pictures, maybe even a vid??? or even asked for a vouch. Especially due to the price it was being sold. Just not sure how its gonna hold up if you ask the guy for a refund, i have a feeling its gonna end up with him telling you to do one, and you being £75 out of pocket for a fix up. The picture on the thread is blurry as hell.

And you cant sue someone for a personal transaction, especially not this as you have no proof the item was received in the same condition as it was sent, as it isnt 1st hand. If you wanted a refund you, when you opened it and found the 1st problem, you should have taken a picture, left it at that and not tried to clean it up. Its like buying a t-shirt from a shop, wearing it for a day, ripping it, then saying, well, i didnt wear it for the amount of time i wanted to, so give me a refund, fact remains, you still touched it.

Like i said, i dont want to stick up for the seller, and am in no way trying to, but it just seems this is a futile case :( Hope he does show up and give you one though, because selling a gun in that state is rediculous

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Hate to be a dampener on everyones things about refunds and i am in no way wanting to stick up for the seller because i do believe you AC4

but, whats stopping the seller from turning round and saying you were the one that caused all the problems? for example, when you took the eye pipe out, you broke it. And that when he sent it, it was in perfect working condition.

As a buyer, and the lack of the sellers posts, you probably should have asked for more pictures, maybe even a vid??? or even asked for a vouch. Especially due to the price it was being sold. Just not sure how its gonna hold up if you ask the guy for a refund, i have a feeling its gonna end up with him telling you to do one, and you being £75 out of pocket for a fix up. The picture on the thread is blurry as hell.

And you cant sue someone for a personal transaction, especially not this as you have no proof the item was received in the same condition as it was sent, as it isnt 1st hand. If you wanted a refund you, when you opened it and found the 1st problem, you should have taken a picture, left it at that and not tried to clean it up. Its like buying a t-shirt from a shop, wearing it for a day, ripping it, then saying, well, i didnt wear it for the amount of time i wanted to, so give me a refund, fact remains, you still touched it.

Like i said, i dont want to stick up for the seller, and am in no way trying to, but it just seems this is a futile case :( Hope he does show up and give you one though, because selling a gun in that state is rediculous
Can see the point about the eye pipe as ive broken a few just taken them out but snapping a eye wire and the micro switch being busted why would the buyer even look at them??? Only if there was a problem with the gun

From the photos it looks a state and i hope it all gets sorted.

Last edited:

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
The photos were after I started cleaning the gun! I'll get a photo showing the trigger and that will give you an idea as to the state of the rest of the gun when I received it. Gran stated earlier that he had been kicked off the team after Disney 2010, and it was blatantly clear that the gun had just been left to sit for two years. One of the battery terminals even looks a little corroded! I do admit I was naive when buying the gun, but I have bought and sold quite a few things off here and never ever had a single problem, so I assumed I wouldn't this time, In regard to the price, at the same time there was a custom annoed nt10 going for the £300, plus I had seen NT10's go for that price before, so I wasn't wary about that. Tomorrow I'm going to do the grown up thing, and run and tell on him to his Dad and see if that helps :p If not, F**k it, and be grateful I'm only looking at £75 to repair it.

Last edited: