Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel 1... Lightest gun EVER!!!

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Sinner said:
It'll be interesting to see just how much effect that extra-large gas chamber has on improving consistency by smoothing out the vagaries of the air input straight out of the reg.
it's the dogs b******s, did the same to an ir3 a while back, gives a massive hp air reserve and lowering firing pressure.

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
never liked angels if im given one ill shoot it but i wont buy one unless. its a stupid price like i see down cottles pound shop you really do get some bargains down there :eek: but yeah i dm6-dm7 for next season all the way i don't care about weight to be honest as long as its fast and reliable thats all you need.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
:rolleyes: By a couple of grams? Big deal
The difference of a coupla £100's more than makes up for that, AND the 3 piece barrel kit that comes with it, etc ;).

Nerr nerr nerr :p.

Meh they're both UK-made markers, can't we bash something American instead please? ;)
I've always hated timmies :dodgy: ;)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Rosie said:
:rolleyes: By a couple of grams? Big deal
The difference of a coupla £100's more than makes up for that, AND the 3 piece barrel kit that comes with it, etc ;).

Nerr nerr nerr :p.

Meh they're both UK-made markers, can't we bash something American instead please? ;)
I've always hated timmies :dodgy: ;)
who is bashing?
I just stated a fact for the benefit of certain people

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
TheBroz said:
Heh..... Well, I wouldn't be so sure of that Rosie :cool:
pretty sure they are broz me old mucker.

WDP have their machines on site in brum and im sure planet use a manufacturer in the north. In fact they may even do it themselves.