Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel G7 board in speed 04

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
did the velocity drop at all, from the original setup.?
I think the velocity did drop a little, of course, the voltage drop would effect the dwell? I didn't consider that, with the IR3 just a project marker, I was only concerned with it firing!
It's hard to know how it would perform against a datum as without eyes it's limited to 15bps by the board. (I will fit those eyes one day :p)
I also have a CP fore reg fitted and run it on HP at the bottle so it's difficult to know how much difference each change made.
I can only confirm that the noid cycles ok on the lower voltage and that in laymen's terms, it seems to shoot well. Air economy etc I can't comment on. It's a suck it and see thing I think!

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
wel when i turned it on it would light up all the way up the LEDs and then nothing was told it is a battery issue. was mainly looking at the g7 board as it is lcd not LED but also incase the battery wasnt the problem.

i would like to convert it to the A4 fly by adding the eye but have no idea where to get them from or if it needs a new board and all that as well.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
wel when i turned it on it would light up all the way up the LEDs and then nothing was told it is a battery issue. was mainly looking at the g7 board as it is lcd not LED but also incase the battery wasnt the problem.

i would like to convert it to the A4 fly by adding the eye but have no idea where to get them from or if it needs a new board and all that as well.
Probably is the battery, or the wiring to the switch.
Speak to "John c" about the eyes if you want it done, it includes a change of board.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
G7

Hi mate, I have a G7 and a while back found I had a similar problem, after banging my head against a wall trying to figure it out , found a battery wire had sliced against the sharp edge slot where the battery wires enter as the battery is a tight fit anyway, I learnt the hard way trying to put the battery in, I hope you know where I`m talking about, even If it`s pinched it will do the same thing
......Bluey