Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

angel or cocker

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
You dont have to have eyes, angels like the A4 have a sensi rod that works by calculating the speed of your hopper and allowing you to fire as fast as the hopper will allow.

like joeyaromstrong said go to a walkon and ask to try people marker out.

CraigG

Jun 19, 2005
scotland!
Visit site
you wont/shouldnt get a DC2 for 200quid....

imo you cant go wrong with angels, i knew/know fall about markers, and ive never had a problem with either of my angels(IR3 and joyA4fly)
the A4 is fast enough to keep up with todays markers(if my hopper wasnt so damn slow.) and as said above, hardly anything goes wrong with angels

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
its all down to what you feel more comfortable with, as you couldnt really get much different than a cocker and an angel.....chalk and cheese if you get my meening.

everyones opinion will differ and at the end of the day its your cash and you thats gonna be shooting it!
try a few guns before you decide.

baker21

Wolf City Union
Nov 26, 2005
west midlands
Visit site
i will have to get to a tourney or walk on and have a look at a few,but by these replys i think id be looking more toward an angel as it seems they have less problems.

WaveOfMutilation

Tom Allen, Will You Me?
It's already been said, but you really need to shoot both of theese markers!
What ever you feel is the better for you in every aspect, pick that one. It's not up to other people to tell you what to buy/own, it's up to yourself to pick the best suited to you and your playing style.

(but go for the angel:) )

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Originally posted by Wrath13
Doesn't the Joy have eyes dusty?
Why, yes it does!! and rather good ones at that!

I started off with an angel, then had a timmy, then I bought an Ion which i never shot once! opened the box, looked at it, nearly pissed myself laughing and sold it.

Went straight back to the Joy Division angel, no regrets.

Now selling to try an Ego, which I will probably sell on and go back to the next Angel.

For ease of maintenance Angel. Literally charge the battery twice a year and go play. Clean them after every practice, send to Tom Allen once a year for a service (I am not on sales commission!!) and just enjoy it.

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
well to put it in perspective, i just bought an ir3 and ben just bought an 04 prostock e2...
to be fair i had a problem with the loader, but after the first day when that was sorted i had no problems... at all.
ben on the other hand had leaks, pressure problems and issues with the eyes...

im sure that you can see where im going with this, angel all the way:D