Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Any sites where I can use my own?

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Does anyone know of any sites in the UK (Midlands pref, but anywhere really) that will let me turn up on a "normal" customer day and use my own marker?
When (if) I finally buy one, it will only be a bog-standard low end marker so should be on par with site Inferno's and Tippmann's, except it will have my TLC all over it :p

IF I do take my own gun, what's the deal with paint? Will it fit my barrel (newbie remember) and will it be a decent grade? Any chance of a discount as I'll probably use twice as much and become a regular visitor if I find the right field?

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Oh, before you say "that's what Walk-Ons are for", I tend to play with a group of friends who haven't even bought their own masks yet (and I thought I was a newbie!!) so Walk-ons are out of the question for them.

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
I think your best bet is to phone the site and try to talk to the guy running the show. Not that easy on some sites, but you will find one or two. Wrexham do them occasionally as do NPG Warrington and a couple in deep, dark wales. Oh, there's one in Rednall(?), by Oswestry that allows you to, but I've not been there.
As for paint fitting the barrel, if it's for normal rec-ball, I wouldn't worry too much about exact barrel bore to paint size. As long as the marker you buy works properly and has either a good stock barrel, or you've upgraded then it's not that important.
Concentrate on enjoying the game first then get into the complexities later

Hope that helps:rolleyes:

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I know wargames paintball near watford will let you use your own as long as it isnt electro and pretty low end ( you can use any spider clone) Sparklies site in Maiden head will let you use your own too. Dunno if these are too far.

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Yup, that's helped a lot.

I've spoken briefly to Delta Force in Hockley Heath and they don't seem to have any problems with me bringing my own gun, but foolishly I didn't ask about paint.

:(