Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

APEX barrels ... do you own one?

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
Just a post to see if anyone with an apex wants to share their opinion on its performance. its nice selling them but i want to know what the owners think :)

is the apex just a woodsball barrel for A5's and 98's?

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
alright, just a few questions.

have you used the APEX your self?? if not then none off this will matter.

can it come in Impy thread?
and can you put the barrel to normal? like as in is one off the setings flat like normal barrel?

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
yes crump i do on one. i own one, my mate owns one and i think its the dogs which i why i sell them. i honestly believe in them and thats why i want people who have used them to give an opinion....not someone who hasnt used one and still gives an opinion.

that seems to be common on other threads.

yes mate, you can buy them for ION, Spyder, cocker, timmy, Viewloader, cocker impulse a5 and 98. everything but the angel, now they changed the barrel thread.

i only ever use the NORMAL setting ... the features are fun but the normal setting gives you 30% extra range than a flatline and is more accurate than a freak barrel kit. with the a5 my mate has, the apex and egrip can fire as fast as ions and pick players off beyond the range of any marker on the market. just ask the guys at domination V in the castle tower :)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
bought one to see - played with it ..............it was a laugh, does what it says on the tin (nearly) but was so unbelievably un-accurate(sp) as a normal barrel - 25 yard spreads of about 4 ft - i personally thought that it was a gimmic that would be great for woods ballers that hadnt realised that an ultralite and a smart move would get you better results ... enjoy it for what it is - but its a toy...sorry MHO

Edit : and incase anybody thinks of bringing this up - I used 4 different paints ranging from rec to tournament grade I had it bending round trees and hitting targets i couldnt see - which was cool- but its not reliable and i would never use it in a live game of any sort ......

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
yeah come on get ya reviews in, iv got one under my xmas tree at the mo (thanks scot) absolutly crying out to be used.

:)

Justin T

i was thinking of getting one just for walk ons but i figured instead of spending money just get up the field more instead of staying at the back and getting lazy rellying on range. I though i might aswell just spend money else where. But i might get one in future they look like fun.