Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

are jerseys worth buying?

Hmmm...

Originally posted by Azz3h
It all depends on how you play doesn't it...
If you like crawling around and being a hunter/stalker sort of guy, where you take them out without being seen or whatever you want camo, but if you want to play fast games you wear jerseys and play purely shooting matches all through the game. Either way has its merits... The 1st is more stealth and the 2nd is more shooting skill.
/\ Spot the rec-baller /\

Sorry thats extremely snobbish of me. Oh did I tell you I'm going to stockholm by the way. Snob? me? never:D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I remember quite a few years ago, four of us went to a certain site in the Wolverhampton area, at the time we were definitely rec-ball players. Well there was this guy with a bright team jersey on, nothing like the ones about now, but still quite bright. He thought he was chocolate, and we shot the cr@p out of him all morning. After dinner in the first game, with the help of a marshall he did a dead man walk, came back in behind us and took out several of our players, what a pathetic tw@t.

The moral of this story is "the jersey did not make the man"

He was an absolute @rseh@le.

Obviously something to do with their team. The rest of the afternoon we lit him up like you do when you're pi@@ed off with someone. I hope the paint stains are still in his JERSEY.