Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Are there plans for a repeat Blackpool event or similar?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I am aware you ran at a loss last year, partly due to pathetic support from the paintball teams of the nation (shame on you all) however for those of us who did actually go (big pats on the back all around), are there plans for a repeat of sorts, and hopefully with a much larger turnout?

Good luck with your series, i'm hoping to get over for a visit in the summer months :)

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
I too hope this is repeated. Unfortunately I was tied to working at Sonisphere festival last year and could not attend.

Maybe worth looking into possibly linking to a festival? If not please make sure there isn't one on that weekend ... or i will miss it :(

Feb 6, 2010
Dusty has hit the nail on the head. Much as I, like everyone else, loved the Blackpool event , we simply can not sustain another event like that with minimal team numbers. Don't get me wrong, we would love to but we need to be sure it works for all of us :)

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
i think the only way its gonna happen is if CPPS get a guaranteed amount of teams to cover costs

as i assume Blackpool Owners charge a fortune to put anything on there turf

least we won the first ever blackpool event :)

Stoney

Planet Eclipse

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Honestly, I wouldn't care if it was Blackpool or not, the event will no doubt be good, what it needs is for British teams to get off their arses and actually commit to attending.

I'm in, can't speak for any Irish teams but even if i only go and guest for anyone who'll have me.

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
I'm sure Warped would be in attendance if BOP did another event this year

I agee, it doesnt have to be blackpool... if there's a cheaper alternative to make the figures balance out abit better, then so be it... it would still be an awesome event!