Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrels?

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
Hi paul, I'm gonna have to agree with PB there, from an entirely physics principal, when you spin a paintball, its like when you spin an un-boiled egg, the inside slows the shell down, making the trajectory (in some cases) unstable.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
FYI

Originally posted by PB007
Paul, even though they say rifling is supposed to help, it is just like spinning a glass full of water, the outside moves but the inside dosn't. :rolleyes:
therefore accuracy will not be affected over a boomy for example
Yeah I can accept that, one thing I had heard though was because of the nature of paintballs not being perfectly round the rifled effect in the barrel help with getting a better fit!?!? As I say just what I heard but alas I can't remember where from lol

Am pretty much set on either a boomstick or JJ Full tilt.

Any opinions on either of these? K2 guys I know you used to use these??

Paul.

Paul

Ive got a set of JT barrels and they are 100% **** hot

They have the shoot through properties of a stainless barrel (prob doesnt apply to you) but u can have different bore sizes like a freak.

Plus they look mint, better than a boomy in my opinion.

They only come in .686 .688 and .690 but thats good enough for me!!!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by John[SAD]
Paul

Ive got a set of JT barrels and they are 100% **** hot

They have the shoot through properties of a stainless barrel (prob doesnt apply to you) but u can have different bore sizes like a freak.

Plus they look mint, better than a boomy in my opinion.

They only come in .686 .688 and .690 but thats good enough for me!!!
Very glad to hear that as thats what I've gone for. I bought the .690 and will probably get the otheer 2 if I need them, incidently where did you get your backs from?

Cheers,

Paul.

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
HI paul

Barrels ....

Boomstick are very good so are the Rekka ones......
Freak kit is about the best tho in my eyes, you have tryed them so you should know that....................... I also like the Equation barrels.......... try and get hold of all and see what you like the best mate it really is up to the user .....................

regards
Tony:)

Originally posted by Paul_collier

Very glad to hear that as thats what I've gone for. I bought the .690 and will probably get the otheer 2 if I need them, incidently where did you get your backs from?

Cheers,

Paul.
I got it all from from planet.

They dont have every bore size in (for the angel anyway) but they make orders from JT every month or so.
They will add whatever you want on to the order, if you pester them enough.

Good luck with your new barrel, I've had mine 6 months or so and i'm well impressed.