Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Batteries, how long?

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
How long should a pair of 9V Duracell batteries last me in my EvoII hopper? The set i currently have ran out pretty quickly which is a bit gutting at £2 a battery. How long do they usually last people?

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
How long should a pair of 9V Duracell batteries last me in my EvoII hopper? The set i currently have ran out pretty quickly which is a bit gutting at £2 a battery. How long do they usually last people?
This is an unfair question, you need to consider the temperature they are used in, the temperature you store them in, believe it or not sometimes batteries discharge very quickly even when sat on a shop shelf.

There are too many factors involved in the shelf life of a battery to give a proper answer.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
This is an unfair question, you need to consider the temperature they are used in, the temperature you store them in, believe it or not sometimes batteries discharge very quickly even when sat on a shop shelf.

There are too many factors involved in the shelf life of a battery to give a proper answer.
But if you have a relatively good set of batteries you should get around 5000+ balls through it.

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
It pays to use quality 9Vs (Duracell/ProCell, Energizer etc.) You can get them in packs of ten at a reasonable price on-line or from ebay or somtimes there is a group buy. Lesser brands might be OK for the smoke alarm at home for 6 months, but have no place in a loader!
They were Duracell

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Well, I recommend getting some Procells off of Ebay, you can get 10 for £11 if you look. They should last you a couple cases at least.

raliyn

Feb 4, 2008
I would say grab yourself a multi-type battery charger, and some GOOD quality 9V rechargeables.