The Home Of European Paintball

Battlefield Heroes

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/

Awesome free 3rd person cartoon shooter, been playing this a while on the closed Beta. but as of today it is open Beta!!

loads and loads of fun dont need a high spec pc i have been playing with my crappy on board graphics cos my card got fried with no issues.

have fun and feel free to add me on the friends list

just add GodError as player name or
TenaciousM, GodError, ErrorOfGod as hero name

Cheers M@

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
I've been in the closed beta for a (long) while and got pretty bored of it after a few games, might give it another game to see if anything has changed, cheers ;)

TenaciousM

U sure got'a purdy mouth
May 25, 2003
Somewhere but no one cares
Visit site
its meant to be just fun not for the super 1337 brigade.
play all the maps before passing judgement too there is a bit of something for everyone,
my favourite is using my commando on Victory Village with max cloak sneaking up to people and stabbing them in the back!! hours of fun.
the costumes are pretty cool too which do cost a little of your hard earned cash but less than a pint and a pack of fags.

i might start a P8nt Talk group if enough people start to play so you will be able to see all your mates scores in one place and to join matches easier..

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
I have been playing this for about a couple of months now and I gotta say, it is a lot of fun but definitely not for the serious crowd. There's been some serious players on there that bleat about crap games etc but all in all, nice bunch of gamers. Highly recommend this, especially for the low spec
:cool:

I started playing yesterday.

Its really fun. A refreshing change to these 'all graphics no gameplay' console games we get alot of nowadays.

The graphics are very TF2.
The gameplay isnt up to the standard of TF2, but its different enough that I can happily play both games.

The level design is great, tanks and planes are so much fun.

Teambalance not so good. Especially for lower level players like me.
Sometimes you just get stuck in a server with a load of higher level experienced players on the enemy team, and a buch of newbies on your tam. You dont get out of your spawn.

My Hero Name is HvyIsASpy,
Add me, as I only have one friend so far and hes a crazy pole in a skirt!