Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bone Pack Query

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
I'e had a few responses from Chris and things are finally moving on. Story goes a bit like this.

Order went in a bit later than expected (money was clearing) so there was a bit of a delay with the Xmas and new year post.

Bit of a hitch with HM customs as sme of the paperwork from Dueydog didn't tie up

Chris has had a load of hassle getting them released from customs and sent to him
though from what he told me last week they had finally arrived with him on 31/1 or 1/2

He's in the process of testing them, repackaging and sending them out so fingers crossed for something in the next few days

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
PM'd fish yesterday. No reply yet.

I heard that Gassy closed the thread because of something to do with the packs starting fires? And whoever was importing the packs would be liable?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Fish will be posting out the bone packs very soon, there was a glitch when customs got hold of them.
Fish has been very busy lately, pm box and email filling up as fast as he could read them, and sending out other gear.

If we dont hear anything from him soon, i'll pop down and help him P+P for you guys:)

pJervis

isle of butts
Nov 10, 2005
newtown,powys
Visit site
The packs have NEVER been known to start fires, they are obviously US imported so conform to US rules not european rules, so if they we're to ever cause a fire, the importer would be a bit legal boned.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
The packs have NEVER been known to start fires, they are obviously US imported so conform to US rules not european rules, so if they we're to ever cause a fire, the importer would be a bit legal boned.
Well I'm guessing there was a reason why Gassy closed the thread....?