Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bone Pack Query

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
arrived today!

same problems as everyone else though I have managed to get the pins pushed back through the connector and then just plugged them into the female connector block, with a little bit of plastic in between to stop them touching as I need the pack charged for tomorrow, red-green-red-green off red - so appears to be charging OK.

will do a proper job with the connector block once I have a full charge.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
what are you stuck on mate?

I managed to push the two connectors out of the battery harness, and for now all I've done is plug them into the opposing connectors on the female half (the charger side) with a bit on non-conductive material in between to stop them shorting out, I'm going to get a new connector from maplin and rewire it.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
I managed to push the two connectors out of the battery harness, and for now all I've done is plug them into the opposing connectors on the female half (the charger side) with a bit on non-conductive material in between to stop them shorting out, I'm going to get a new connector from maplin and rewire it.
That bit. :(

Crap at this sorta thing. That's what brother's who work in Maplin are for. :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
If in doubt, slap the little adapter into a envelope and send it back to me first class... I will repair it, test it here; then return to you, with your postal costs to myself included :)

If you have thrown away the return address then just pm me and I can sort you it out...

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
well I used the bonepack in my reloader yesterday, flawless all day, switcvhed on about 9am, wasn't turned off until about 15:30, put 3,000 rounds through the marker, so aside from the hassle getting the darn things to charge it's all good.

There's been a fair bit of hassle in this down the line but now they're here and I've used it I'm quite happy, so fair play to Chris for dealing with all the aggro.:)

Update:

Got some 3.15amp quickblow fuses, it's a little temperamental and has blown one of these but this was as part of my testing process so generally speaking all seems OK, using one of the race pack connectors and a 9v snap connector I've managed to build a working adaptor before I start work modifying the original.:)