Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Equinox said:
Baca, me thinks you are in a bad mood...

Read back a few pages.. and i cant figure out, what is 'click' ??

is it like... the Masons of the MSN world??
No mood. It's just that the burden of being kinder, gentler Baca has become too much to bear so I'm reverting to my true nature; mean, cruel and needlessly offensive. Aaahhh! I feel so much better. :)

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
You know it sister!

He's added an extra burden of about 15-20lbs since Miami, but hopefully he's working on it.

Of course if you have half the men in Harlem banging down your door for some full-sized loving, like Lafonduh and I, then its not so much of an issue.
Loco - do YOU have men banging down your door for full-sized loving? If the answer is yes, then fair play. Live and let Live....

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Missy Q said:
if you have half the men in Harlem banging down your door for some full-sized loving, like Lafonduh and I, then its not so much of an issue.
you go girl :D

Missy Q said:
Loco - do YOU have men banging down your door for full-sized loving?
quite a disturbing image :rolleyes: ;)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Missy Q said:
You know it sister!

He's added an extra burden of about 15-20lbs since Miami, but hopefully he's working on it.

Of course if you have half the men in Harlem banging down your door for some full-sized loving, like Lafonduh and I, then its not so much of an issue.
Loco - do YOU have men banging down your door for full-sized loving? If the answer is yes, then fair play. Live and let Live....
Missy, you ignorant slut. When I suggested peeps make an effort to stick to the topic that meant you too.
Just because you have latent homosexual urges doesn't mean it's normal for the rest of us. And your eye sight is apparently a match for your judgment so it's small wonder there's a line out into the hall awaiting your favors. That and rumor has it you put out for Hostess Cupcakes and Ho Ho's.