Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bonus Balling

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Not to be a nitpicker but the holes in the netting at the masters are pretty dangerous, in some places the holes are such a size that a paintball would barely touch the sides of it. All they need to do is thread a bit of rope through all the holes and it would be sorted.... they could also then tie the rope to the endposts and the wind wouldnt blow the netting allover the place.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
ollgeeze said:
Not to be a nitpicker but the holes in the netting at the masters are pretty dangerous, in some places the holes are such a size that a paintball would barely touch the sides of it. All they need to do is thread a bit of rope through all the holes and it would be sorted.... they could also then tie the rope to the endposts and the wind wouldnt blow the netting allover the place.
very true... people got hit through the holes in the netting atLincoln as the join happened to run at eye level on some of the feilds .I watched from the sides or gogged up and saw two people take hits spectating.... just an oversight but maybe it should be pointed out.

metalhead11904

Apr 4, 2006
what is your freakin' problem

i'm new and first of all, hello. second, why do you think its okay to bonus ball.it does hurt and its a low down dirty act that will probably get you lit up around my neck of the woods{south carolina}.i play with true, die hard speed ball players who would never even think of pulling that crap.

Intentional bonus balling probably happens only 10% of the time people say it does.
The other 90% percent of the time when people complain about it they are either walking through someones shooting lane i.e. down a tape line and recieving the balls intended for someone else or they are recieving balls already shot which are in the air travelling towards you or are shot by a player who honestly does not know you are already shot. (did not see / hear the marshalls call, maybe because they were behind their barricade.)

The 10% of the time when you have someone who is really giving you extra love should be seen as an advantage for your team because while the guy is busy shooting at dead players he can not shoot any of your live ones ! :cool:

mat_immortal

Nov 13, 2007
mate iv had it done to me ..its all good lol ....apart from ..criss lasoya execution wanabes...they are well outa line !!