Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bottle/Marker problem?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
Hi all, i was recently given an ETek Ego ( as ive posted before ) and today when i went outsire to fire it...the air wouldnt go through it!! heres what happens, but im pretty convinced it down to the pressure in the tank:
screw in the bottle, then turn the air on by the little knob/screw thingy at the end. the air goes through, i can hear it. then i turn on my gun, set it to ramp eyes off and start pulling the trigger. i know the gun works becuase i can hear the little electronic click as i pul the trigger, and when it ramps. i dont know if its down to this, the tank gauge is on 1500, which im going to assume is when it starts going downhill and needs to be filled up? anyone shed some light on this?

Will

sx1990

Mar 2, 2009
It will still fire even if you had 1500 psi in the bottle, when you screw the tank in does the bolt ping back? If it is getting air depending on where te bolts start position is it should spring back or have tension on it so it can not move. If it doesn't you may need to look into dismantling the asa (little knob thing)

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Or the LPR is adjusted too low and not cycling the rammer...

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
i dont know if i could have done any of the above by acciendt, i was shooting it the day before with no problems!

Will

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
If the gun was firing the day before and you have not touched or adjusted anything then it should work now. Have you tried a fresh good quality battery?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
I'll try it. I dont know if it'll work because the battery in there does what its supposed to do, but i'll do it anyway

Will