Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bunkerzone Paintball Academy, Dishforth

BZNeil

BZ Paintball Supplies
May 17, 2007
www.bzpaintball.co.uk
We have just opened a sup-air ball training site at Dishforth, it is the same venue that used to be ran by Go Ballistic. You may or may not have heard about this as we have been planning and preparing this for quite some time, but we wanted to make sure the fields, floodlights, netting etc. were right before advertising it.

Every Tuesday, in assocation with the UK Masters, we are running a training night where we do a variety of drills and quick games where we can put drills into practice. We are welcoming players of all skill levels and ability. The past 2 weeks we have had very good turnouts from novices and experienced players - including Mr. Dunville from Nexus who was very kind enough his time to anybody who needed any tips.

The Academy green fee is £10 per person. The night is site paint only, which is Proto. Paint is £25 per case. We start at 6pm and finish at around 10pm. 4500 psi air fills are included in the green fee.

Contact details and directions are on the website - if you have any questions please also feel free to send me a PM.

http://www.bunkerzone.co.uk/academy.html

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
We have just opened a sup-air ball training site at Dishforth, it is the same venue that used to be ran by Go Ballistic. You may or may not have heard about this as we have been planning and preparing this for quite some time, but we wanted to make sure the fields, floodlights, netting etc. were right before advertising it.

Every Tuesday, in assocation with the UK Masters, we are running a training night where we do a variety of drills and quick games where we can put drills into practice. We are welcoming players of all skill levels and ability. The past 2 weeks we have had very good turnouts from novices and experienced players - including Mr. Dunville from Nexus who was very kind enough his time to anybody who needed any tips.

The Academy green fee is £10 per person. The night is site paint only, which is Proto. Paint is £25 per case. We start at 6pm and finish at around 10pm. 4500 psi air fills are included in the green fee.

Contact details and directions are on the website - if you have any questions please also feel free to send me a PM.

http://www.bunkerzone.co.uk/academy.html
Have to admit, training against Dunny certainly helps to raise your game, at the same time you can train with some complete novice players and you can still develop your game, the night is very well structured and is there to aid individuals as well as teams.

Well done to BZ and The UK Masters

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
If i buy a box of paint, and don't finish it on the day, can i bring it back to use next time, or would i have to buy another box again?

Dunny - Nexus

Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
If you missed the last two weeks -make sure you're there for the next one!

This is a great site and an ideal opportunity for players of all levels to improve their game.

I'm planning on making this my regular midweek training site, so if you have any questions or want any advice at all - just ask:D

Also, thanks to Neil and the BZ guys for opening this site, with everybodys support I think it has the potential to be really successful - and judging by the qaulity of some of the young tallented players.... hopefully produce a few more northeast professional players!

Dunny

lewy20004

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
ashford kent
Do you know if theres anything like this being done in the south as i'm from ashford kent... and something like that is something i need/interested in. but cannot get dishforth.

thanks lewis