Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Campaign Cup Gun Rules

Red Ring Inflictor

Jul 22, 2005
Milky Way
Visit site
Originally posted by Missy Q
if you don't use ramping, are you allowed to fire faster than 15bps?
No. The cap and hyper-excessive bouncing are about the only things that can be measured. But in your case, Missy, maybe you can be tested and given dispensation along with a special armband (if one big enough in circumference can be found).

Signatures are lesbian.

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
I use 2 bands stuck together.
I used to use 3, but I had my saggy 'Oprah-Clap' arm-flab removed. I like to clap, but the slapping of my flabby arm-flesh was serving as an echo to my actual clap, which was very off-putting to say the least.

Nice sig you have there by the way. Didn't I see someone on here with a similar sig not so long ago?

Missy Q

Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
also, how will they be measuring the rate of fire I acheive. Do they have devices to do this? Am I protected by insurance if I was to be injured by fully automatic or non-semi-auto fire?

Hit me back homies. We are thinking of entering Triple H into the event and I need to know the skinny. It would be my first trip to the UK. I am so excited I am sweating already...

Red Ring Inflictor

Jul 22, 2005
Milky Way
Visit site
also, how will they be measuring the rate of fire I acheive. Do they have devices to do this? Am I protected by insurance if I was to be injured by fully automatic or non-semi-auto fire?

Hit me back homies. We are thinking of entering Triple H into the event and I need to know the skinny. It would be my first trip to the UK. I am so excited I am sweating already...
Think of it like the 2500+ miles I drove during my vacation the past couple of weeks: I slowed down in the places I thought there might be speed traps, I kept a brisk pace where I thought it was safe, but a well-placed camera or speed gun could 'ave really cost me and me family dearly.;)

Red Ring Inflictor

Jul 22, 2005
Milky Way
Visit site
Why? What would they have done to your family?
If the illegality was severe enough I would have personally had my driver's license confiscated due to becoming a suspended driver. That would have left the family short a driver since my wife hasn't driven in about 10 years. That might also cause great economic loss since we paid so much to go on our vacation and the chances of getting to our cherished destination would be crushed.

Other than that they would have just kept the bags of peanuts and peaches to themselves when the car gets impounded. ;)

But...on the other hand...most of just go ahead and roll the dice, don't we? Petal to tha metal, right?

PS. My family would have been safe because they don't resemble the troopers' own families so much.;)

Signatures are lispy

Missy Q

Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
I see, and without wanting to stray from the Topic, you could cut your risk factors fairly easily by
a. Not driving 2500 miles for your vacation (average of 250 miles a day for 10 days is bound to throw up some issues, especially where speeding is concerned
b. Politely asking your missus to remember how to drive in case the need arises.
c. Using another mode of transport. 2500 miles at 28mpg = about 400 quid. Add on the additional costs of travel-food etc and your are probably around 500. Then add what its worth to knock a minimum 4 days off travel time and add it onto relaxing holiday time and you might find flying a sensible option.
Of course the drive might be half the family fun, so what do I know.