Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

campaign cup!!london or not????

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
I don't think that is an issue whatsoever!

Firstly it's still 7 months away!!! I'm sure if other teams who are playing more of the millenniums can cope with 2/3 months notice for the earlier events like Germany then UK domestic teams can wait a little longer for Campaign Cup

I don't believe any one decides if to do Campaign based on its location. Playing at Campaign is all about playing at an international level without having to go abroad - if this is what your team wants to do - then you will just mark it in your calendars and commit to it.

Certainly been the case for the teams I have played for at a millennium event.

PS. Like the Sig John :)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Too right dude. It will be held wherever is the most convenient for Niall, it makes sense for the event to be held near to his site due to the conveniance of transporting things between the event and the site, as well as personnell who work on site and at the event.

Sam:)

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
It's not just a matter of convenience, the main issue is where it can be held to make it successful. Being in the local of campaign means that it's convenient, but that translates into making the event better.

No matter where we hold it, the Cup will rock. I can already anticipate that some of you will complain because it's not going to be in as 'big' a venue as Crystal Palace, but for what we lack on that first impresstion we will make up for by running an event that is easier to manage, and far better for all the players involved.

Currently there have been not contracts signed, so the location is still not confirmed, but everybody is still talking and the final details are just being hammered out as we speak.

Stay tuned.. you'll hear it hear first.