Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Can Someone elxplain Paintball to me?

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
hmmm little hard to explain it all in one big post. The best way to find out is to browse these forums for links to videos and pictures. Then save up a few squids and head down to your local paintball site and have a laugh down there, chat up the marshalls and get them to tell you more. Simple!! ;)

Puda_Vida

i'm loving every minute
Nov 18, 2003
Minnesota
paintball is lots of different games really. the basis. run around and shoot people and get shot. if you get shot your out of that round. theres rounds in paintball. if you get out you wait for another round to start and your back in! theres tournaments and things! paintballs a good sport cause you can never be like done learning! you can always do something better! and excel!

hawk eye

Uber Girth
May 5, 2003
guildford
Visit site
get into it down at your local site and if you love it then get yourself a cheap marker and go from there, then you can move your way up the paintball ladder. thats wot i did!!:)

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
You have a clear 2 tear attack for paintball, One is the rec ball which is a great place to start. Its the one in camo gear where you get to do scenario games and rescue the fort or attack the bridge. Most people will have tried this first and decided if they like it. All the gear is provided and you just need to worry about having enough cash to cover your day out.

Second is the tournament stuff where you play with your own gear. You play on specific fields as can be seen in pics on this site and others.

Its a different way to think of paintball but you have to choose what is right for you.

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by xXxAbby SlingerxXx
I have only heard about Pintball through my friend and it sounds like a really cool game. But i don't know the first thing about it.
He said this would be a good way to find out.

Someone explain pleaasseee!!!
septh your a lazy git! :p
--------
If you have the money, jump into tourney ball straight away.

Get a few lessons from your friend first, so as to save you any embarassment or confusion.

benb

wiping wot u mean wiping?
go for it

if it was me i would take the rec ball route first because there is no commitment really, time or money wise you get your kit given to you and you can just play for about 40quid and have a good time to see if you like it if you do get a nice reliable cheap marker (i recomend a cocker if you do want one) and start to look around at the super air ball scene and tornys but i wouldn't just go out and by a load of stuff join a team and find out you don't like it and you have wasted a couple of hundred quid.....

hope you do get in to this wicked sport though and good luck as well abby :D