Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Christian Fundamentalists...

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
...are way more scary to me than Al Qaida. I reckon my mother-in-law might even be one of them. She really goes for it, the swaying in Church, the "he's coming", the lot. I have yet to quiz her about the Norway atrocity, but she'd better not have any sympathy for that ****..

Obviously any kind of religious fundamentalist is inherently dangerous, but does anyone agree that the Christian ones are the scariest? Obviously the Norwegian guy is 'case in point', but any of those christ-zealots would make me frit. Are there any right wing mega-christians on here who disagree?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I think the muslim fundamentalists are dangerous, but then I think the Christian fundamentalists are dangerous, but which is more dangerous? There's only one way to settle this.......

FIGHT

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
The specific religion is irrelevant. Some people are fanatics by nature and any religion gives them an outlet for their fanaticism.

If not religion, then that type of person would find something else to be fanaical about, be it football, politics or anything else.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
end of the day anybody that has extreme religious views is dangerous
get rid of religion
this is the main problem in the world
yes we all have beliefs but please keep them too yourself

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I think the muslim fundamentalists are dangerous, but then I think the Christian fundamentalists are dangerous, but which is more dangerous? There's only one way to settle this.......

FIGHT
Yeah, that would actually be pretty sweet. It would be like 'Deadliest Warrior - The Crusades Edition'
I think they should have to fight with medieval weaponary too.

It's not like you hear about troubles through Buddhist fundamentalism, or Scientology Fundamentalism. What makes the Christians and muslims get all 'war-mongery'?

And ThreeZeroes - that's the scariest part for me too. I bet the In-laws know some proper 'Warriors of Christ', and think they're just-about the coolest people they ever met, while they secretly plan to anihilate their entire sub-division.
A major problem is that the 'religious types' look up to the 'even-more religious types', like they're more qualified or something (it's hard to type, let alone believe), and that puts your fundamentalists at the top of the religious food-chain...

My understanding is that fundamentalists want the world to exist in the image of their own interpretation of their holy books (please correct me if I'm wrong). Each of them has their own interpretation obviously, which is wehere it gets complicated. But are fundamentalists actually just mentalists? Are they actually mad?