Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cooks... What are you doing with pink angel?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Sexual orientations........

Is it me or does anybody else think ol Simon looks a bit light on the loafers in that picture?
Far be it from me to bring into question anybody's sexual orientation but it does occur to me that Simon may not put up that much of a fight if say, Chris Lasoya came knocking on his door.
And come to think of it, I am sure I heard Simon mutter something about Lasoya's 'Pink Angel', whatever could he mean?
Makes u think dunnit ?
Robbo

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Nothin to do with me. What the hell have i got to do with this? But i do have plans for an all pink pimp cocker...
L8rz

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Manike and the closet door....is it ajar ?

Originally posted by manike
Very possible true Pete, I've heard you can tell 'them' by their shaved heads, tattoes and interests in body building... All strong charachteristics of Simon's...

manike

Manike,
Hmmmm, those criteria for determining 'shirt-lifters' are somewhat too close to home for my liking as I'm sure you knew when choosing them.
Not a case of wishful thinking is it mate ?
Robbo

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Manike and the closet door....is it ajar ?

Who moi? Incinuate that Robbo may be of the uphill gardener variety... (Come to think of it you and Simon would make a lovely couple... ;) ) nah I wouldn't dare. I'm not THAT Stupid...

Originally posted by Robbo
Not a case of wishful thinking is it mate ?
I'm sure I speak for the whole of the male paintball world (I doubt the ladies care :) ) when I say we wouldn't wish you any other way... how would anyone be able to refuse your come on's (apart from the fact I hear ladies are good at it)... ouch.

Robbo Who?

manike

o.k. Now I KNOW I'm pushing my luck :)