Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS 2012 Round 2 Feedback Thread

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
Great day, played in the afternoon when the rain was coming down but it was fantastic! Good marshaling, great layout and good paintball :D

Only one criticism I have was that on the white Celtic field there was one stage when a 40 Teabag was falling onto a player due to how much it had deflated but other than that spot on. An absolute great day and thanks to everyone who makes it possible :)

Reactions: CARPMANUK

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
got home about 8:30pm after helping with the tidy up of the site. fantastic day to ref and play. really disappointed in rich's control of the weather.. ;) maybe next round we can have a day of solid sunshine? thanks to all the teams nemesis played in the championship and bring on round 3 :)

Superted

Samurai MV
Apr 29, 2011
London
Arrived back in London after a great days balling
Big thanks to rich his crew the refs and all the teams

Chillipfork

Jan 28, 2010
Was a great day must admit prefer a morning start though didn't get home til 9:30 haha all good fun though. One of the refs on the eclipse field has eyes like a sh*t house rat and sees everything he deserves some praise overall ran really well and enjoyed it

gaz lethal quin

Apr 16, 2012
great day great result, another good show put on thanks to all the refs and staff!! was a wet day but hey we are in the uk cheers guys and girls of cpps

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Only one criticism I have was that on the white Celtic field there was one stage when a 40 Teabag was falling onto a player due to how much it had deflated but other than that spot on. An absolute great day and thanks to everyone who makes it possible :)
I never complained :D keep shooting and push bunker back up every 2 seconds o_O infact they should make all bunkers that way, get into a bunker, move from it before it fully deflates:eek:

Overall was a good day ! Race to 4 in the morning, teams got 5 games (y) bonus, great value for money, was a shock when we worked out the paint bill :eek: