Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS Round 3: Comments & Feedback

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
top class event as always!!! no complaints from me, i think the fields 1 and 2 ran smoothly all day with the exception of aidy's special moment(get well soon dude).

If anything deep down inside we all like it when it rains....it makes the ground that little bit more forgiving when we dive/side
as one of our players said, sliding into the couple of inches of water at the corner pin was one of the warmest moments of the day!

JNR-XV

www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
May 7, 2007
Basingstoke
www.ratz-paintball.co.uk
Despite our performance we had a good day!...

Liking the field layout, and unlike many sites the fields were near as dam exact from both ends of the red field (2)

Thanks to rich and co for setting the event up, thanks to the refs for battling against the elements and doing a stand up job, and thanks to lump for mugging me and breaking my finger :)

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
Many thanx to all the teams NPF Academy met in Conference, Race to2 and X-ball. Had some great games and met some great people. BIG thanx to the Ref's doing a great job in terrible weather.
Rich you are a star for making it all happen. :first:

shortybrandon

London Nexus #68
Sep 11, 2006
GREAT Britain
Regardless of the actual event itself i thought it was the best domestic event i've ever been too!
Saturday's band was brilliant and the atmosphere was great! really good step forward for uk ball.

DJForbes

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2009
petitions.number10.gov.uk
forgot to add. at one point someone returend a watch that was very dear to me not to mention has a rather larger price tag. in the heat of the moment and rushin on the feild i never got out a proper thank you. look me up at round 4 and ill make sure i show my apreciation

David "DJ" Forbes
Aberdeen Fusion

benjman

Shooting for Lucky 15.5s
Jul 27, 2010
Cheadle, Staffordshire
Who was the dude who went streaking? I owe you a case of paint for that. I actually nearly died of laughter. Comedy gold.

And the guys who brought that catapult. Bring it at round 4. I like being wet...

Awesome weekend though :D Loved it. Except for reffing and being soaked, but who ever got me that snickers. Love you.

:D See you at Round 4.
unfortunately, while eating my dinner this was not what i wanted to see :tsk:

great day of balling, and best of all no rain in my tent :D

and you will never hear the end of me winning a 3-on-1 :p