Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

creatine

ok insted of doing all this karatee and swimming etc, why dont you get a manual job. for example i work for my dad and he ships old antique furniture to america and we all know that a wardrobe isnt light, thats how i substitue going to the gym its like lifting weights, plus you get paid for working, so the money i get paid, i use towards paintball. and it does work, ask disruption about my 300 ;) in germany

telow teabag

1stwave.piczo.com
Jul 18, 2007
preston (nw)
ok insted of doing all this karatee and swimming etc, why dont you get a manual job. for example i work for my dad and he ships old antique furniture to america and we all know that a wardrobe isnt light, thats how i substitue going to the gym its like lifting weights, plus you get paid for working, so the money i get paid, i use towards paintball. and it does work, ask disruption about my 300 ;) in germany
Am olny 15. When I did try and get a manual job they said that I had to be 16 - He said for me to come back when i'm 16 but that's not untill next july :( so I'll have to wait abit. Thanks for the suggestion though.

RyBaCK

Jan 15, 2007
Never done me any harm and taken in the right doses can be really helpfull suplement in any training programe.:eek:

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Never done me any harm and taken in the right doses can be really helpfull suplement in any training programe.:eek:
Do you mean ****ing yourself blind?
If so what's your technique for getting balanced arm strength?
Do you need any special lubes?
Are there any specialty training video's?
;):D:p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Do you mean ****ing yourself blind?
If so what's your technique for getting balanced arm strength?
Do you need any special lubes?
Are there any specialty training video's?
;):D:p
Awwww, come on Lucky, this is paintball mate, we got more than our fair share of wannkers if you need any help in such matters :)