Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed Leak

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
It lives inside the lpr, unscrew the lpr, remove the piston and it's inside the body.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
That's the one inside the lpr? Ok i will clean it. I did was you said it leaked a lot when it was wound out then as i wound it in it leaked more and more until the screw on the lpr was flush then it leaked from the solenoid? Shall i just clean that o ring inside that you said? Thanks

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Replace the 0 rings, regardless how they look.
2x 15x2 lpr body
1x 012 on the lpr piston

I would look to replace the schrader at the same time too.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
The Lpr body i replaced one of them that was torn but its so hard to get out and back in i tore it again trying to put it back in any tips for that? Thanks foot

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Ok swapped the smaller one and that didnt help the issue is the two on the lpr body i think as i wound out the screw on the lpr body i also wound out the thread on the whole lpr and that stopped the leak do you think that's the body o rings?

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I
Ok swapped the smaller one and that didnt help the issue is the two on the lpr body i think as i wound out the screw on the lpr body i also wound out the thread on the whole lpr and that stopped the leak do you think that's the body o rings?
if the leak stopped when the lpr is wound out all the way then the problem is with the valve body/ram.
If it still leaks through the solenoid with the lpr wound out the the issue is with the lpr itself.
The Lpr body i replaced one of them that was torn but its so hard to get out and back in i tore it again trying to put it back in any tips for that? Thanks foot
take your time and put lube onto both orings and in the gun too.