Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delete the .50 cal forum?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think that maybe because they have a great service record and therefore nobody is moaning ... mind you, it could be Baldrick is paying me to keep deleting posts that do moan about the service in which case I wanna know where my money is ... :)

Reactions: scott_peters

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
LOL - Don't forget Manic are a distributor and therefore don't normally deal with individual teams and players, unless they are linked to a Rental site that they are supplying wholesale to. But they have their own section based upon advertising that they have done to help support P8nt.

Actually that does raise a good point about scenario games that may wish to use P8nt - if they are advertising a game then they are using P8nt commercially are they not??? That's a mine field to navigate - players want scenario included and organisers of course will want to see their events being discussed but will they be willing to pay for advertising like the other companies that have helped support P8nt? Lets face it is costs to host etc.

Sorry if this opens the can for you Pete but my little head light bulb just went bing this morning when reading this.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I agree that the 50cal thread should not be deleted. I am sure there is a place for this smaller, less effective type of thread, maybe for people who are visiting a forum for the first time - they could come and use this thread and see if they like posting, and if they do, they could upgrade to the larger, standardised thread, that just-about everyone else is posting in.