Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo or Zap???

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
My first walk-on day, it's bring your own and I have a choice between Diablo Blaze or Zap the price is the same for both so which do people think is better. I have a choice also between Zap standard and Zap winter.

By the way U shoot a mag, so if any other mag owners no which paint shoots good for them then please tell me.

Robbie

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
No contest...Diablo! (and not just because they sponsor me)
Blaze is great walk on paint. It's sturdy enough to not break when shot from a non low pressure marker, but brittle enough to have good marking characteristics (in English: it breaks well on impact :D ). There's a reason the majority of sites use Blaze....after all, they're not looking forward to cleaning out all their barrels after a group of punters spent the day there...

Good luck!

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Zap cool is the best site paint ive used, diablo tends to be a bit of a small bore for me, depends on which barrel dia. your using, i prefer the zap!, We are using the Zap Pro Euro Mars at the indoor, i tried it the other day in my boomsticked Evo cocker.........maaaan, they gonna geddit!

Diablo it has to be... TOOOOO many bad experiences with Zap have put me off it forever. All the Diablo paints are of the highest quality, use Diablo you won't regret it! That said if u fancy a game of marbles, try the Zap :D

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Diablo!
Zap have a mind of their own
Patented swerve (goes round bunkers and everything)
even swerves round the person your aiming at :D
Zap games are the best! no one comes out a losser
because no one gets hit POOR POOR trees

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
Zap "cool" will do you fine. But as you can see, everyone has a different view. Can you try some of both types through your marker before the event and make up your own mind?

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I think I've tried them both without knowing it. I picked up a 100 balls at chemical ball in Northwhich an they only use Diablo. I ran that thru my mag ok. I recently picked up a 100 at planet but they sell zap and diablo, so I don't know which it was. Whatever it was I churnd thru the whole 100 without a break, it fired staight and true. I might go Diablo to be honest. Do you know what paint Marchbrook use?

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Buddha 3
No contest...Diablo! (and not just because they sponsor me)
Blaze is great walk on paint. It's sturdy enough to not break when shot from a non low pressure marker, but brittle enough to have good marking characteristics (in English: it breaks well on impact :D ). There's a reason the majority of sites use Blaze....after all, they're not looking forward to cleaning out all their barrels after a group of punters spent the day there...

Good luck!
Watch yourself Buddha. It will be the Zap paint your dissin that will light your ass up at Mayhem. Careful what you say.:cool:

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Kieran - Thunder
Diablo it has to be... TOOOOO many bad experiences with Zap have put me off it forever. All the Diablo paints are of the highest quality, use Diablo you won't regret it! That said if u fancy a game of marbles, try the Zap :D
LOL. It will be those "marbles" as you call them that will be flying at you when we have the grudge match!!!:D