Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Drop Forwards....WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F**K???

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
Right........

If you are reading this and you happen to own a drop forward, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to put down your Crack-Pipe and LISTEN!!

They are pretty much what makes a Goober (By the way, This is Paintball slang for a SH*T 'Baller).

Now I see TOO many people Goobering their asses around tournaments with these retardations, and every time I see one I try to explain to the owner that in 1997 it was regarded as a 'good idea' (When shooting at each other at 4 or 5bps), but in today's paintball scene, it's actually seen to be Gayer than Will Young! I mean.....do any of you fools wonder why you have absolutely NO chance of gunfighting a pro?

"But Why??" I hear the masses shout.......well

Having a drop-forward throws off your body's very dynamics, that are crucial to compete in the upper-heirarchy of today's paintball scene. You CANNOT run and shoot, you CANNOT gunfight and don't even think about trying to Snapshoot. The populous of the fool-divisions are playing like-minded fools, and yeah, you might win games etc...but do you ever wonder why you get totally blitzed off the field and turned into Christmas Tress by the Pros or Div.1? The POINT of the Pro-Tour was to give you punks an insight into how to play ball, now, Tell me.......HOW MANY PRO PLAYERS HAVE DROP FORWARDS, AND HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY THE COUNT IS ZERO!!!!! Maybe, JUSY MAYBE, They know something that you don't???

All i hear from you F**k-Tards, when I try to explain the idiocy of a Drop-Forward are the following:

"It's comfortable"

"It makes the Gun Easier to Hold"

(and my personal favourite)

"IT MAKES ME SO MUCH TIGHTER" <---the future of paintball!

Right, all I'm saying people is that they are the worst idea since putting your collection of Nitroglicerine and Trinitrotoluween next to your blazing Fire-place...

SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely,

Fi$h

Karlito

"Acta Non Verba" - London Fearless Massive
Apr 19, 2005
Brentwood, Essex
Drop Forward For Sale

- Fi$h has first dibs..:D ;) :p

lol sorry man but that was one emotional post - what has brought that on???

ive never personally owned one myself and would never even consider it because of the exact reasons listed above- but can someone who has one please explain why..just WHY???

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Fi$h - Nexus Eclipse
Right........

If you are reading this and you happen to own a drop forward, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to put down your Crack-Pipe and LISTEN!!

They are pretty much what makes a Goober (By the way, This is Paintball slang for a SH*T 'Baller).

Now I see TOO many people Goobering their asses around tournaments with these retardations, and every time I see one I try to explain to the owner that in 1997 it was regarded as a 'good idea' (When shooting at each other at 4 or 5bps), but in today's paintball scene, it's actually seen to be Gayer than Will Young! I mean.....do any of you fools wonder why you have absolutely NO chance of gunfighting a pro?

"But Why??" I hear the masses shout.......well

Having a drop-forward throws off your body's very dynamics, that are crucial to compete in the upper-heirarchy of today's paintball scene. You CANNOT run and shoot, you CANNOT gunfight and don't even think about trying to Snapshoot. The populous of the fool-divisions are playing like-minded fools, and yeah, you might win games etc...but do you ever wonder why you get totally blitzed off the field and turned into Christmas Tress by the Pros or Div.1? The POINT of the Pro-Tour was to give you punks an insight into how to play ball, now, Tell me.......HOW MANY PRO PLAYERS HAVE DROP FORWARDS, AND HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY THE COUNT IS ZERO!!!!! Maybe, JUSY MAYBE, They know something that you don't???

All i hear from you F**k-Tards, when I try to explain the idiocy of a Drop-Forward are the following:

"It's comfortable"

"It makes the Gun Easier to Hold"

(and my personal favourite)

"IT MAKES ME SO MUCH TIGHTER" <---the future of paintball!

Right, all I'm saying people is that they are the worst idea since putting your collection of Nitroglicerine and Trinitrotoluween next to your blazing Fire-place...

SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours Sincerely,

Fi$h
Don't be vaque, say what you mean FFS.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
How original, another "God's gift to paintball" having a tantrum about what players, that he obviously has no respect for in the lower divisions, are doing with their equipment. How about we all just worry about our own gear? If the earthlings in the lower divisions are ever able to achieve your lofty status, I'm sure they'll see the light of your brilliance and change their ways, umkay? In the meantime, if they're doing something wrong, they're going to keep losing games for the rest of eternity and you'll never have to worry about them polluting the Mount Olympus that is Pro division.