Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye jersey v JT Flex 7

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
the soft ear covers are designed to allow you to hear better, and to help keep players cooler in warmer climate.
I believe you are partially right about the flex 7s however there are several other usefull purposes to having flex in the front of the face, other than bounces, like flipping them up so you can breathe better, and allowing you to get tighter to your marker.

Dye shirts are simply designer cheats, the line has to be drawn, that padded shirts are simply not allowed. Even padding on the elbows sewn into a shirt should not be alowed. I also think that padding worn under clothing should be plastic coated (like the knee pads that the russian Legion wear) so players have to chose between protection and increased ball breaking.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Its not like there is alot of padding on the shoulder on the Dye Jerseys.
Its there to grip your air tank to improve your accuracy. So your bottle will be against it, not a good chance of getting hit on the padding when you have a tank covering it.

Dave

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Well, theres say 30% of getting hit in that specific spot.
The usual spot is the mask/head.

And when somebody is bunkering somebody, whats the chances their gonna fire one and one shot only. They will fire maybe 2/3/4.
Chances are great that all shots are not gonna hit the exact same spot.

Dave

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
It's the fact it's there at all, there is no reason for it,

The anti slip for the bottle does not require the padding, only the little rubber spots so that isn't an arguement.

I realise you are DYE sponsored, so you will support them.

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
Im sure dye will find away to take the padding out or in when needed but i think they are being a bit harsh in banning them. Havent worn one yet so i woudnt know if the padding is that much of a problem.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
what if someone turned up at your field and showed you that they had cut the padding out of their jersey? would you let them play?

NeyZan

Dark lord of the Sith ;)
Jan 21, 2003
groups.msn.com
:S

oh my god, and what about multiple elbow pads..., I think this is more cheating than a thin padding in the jersey..., but if you wear a dye or JT elbow pad, and over it a redz or something similar... this IS a great bouncing pad... not the ones in the dye jersey ...

it's only an opinion, but I don't know how it is going to be forbidden, tho pro, sponsored teams, aren't going to have any problem, new jerseys for every event, and dye will suply a new ones for them... but for the non sponsored teams how has paid for those jerseys... greater problem, you, don't think so?