Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT ltd £350 ono!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Chanman, the card was for the Etha I have bought from Matthew Campbell.

Nothing else came this morning. I'll check if anything has arrived when I get home tonight, and post up to let you know.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Back home, and I have another card for a recorded item.

Looks like it is refund time, as per Chanman's earlier post.

Please send the refund as payment owed, as I don't want to take a hit from paypal.

Thanks!

Mercog

RefleX
Aug 18, 2012
Midlands
I had parcel today that fish sent yesterday, but on the flip side I posted Tuesday To a gent in Scotland and he has not recieved yet:-(

chanman

At one with the force
Sep 30, 2010
NE
Back home, and I have another card for a recorded item.

Looks like it is refund time, as per Chanman's earlier post.

Please send the refund as payment owed, as I don't want to take a hit from paypal.

Thanks!
which post was that? I went to the post office and spoke to them and they said standard parcels take from 5 to 7 days and can claim after 15 days, i'll have to speak to the guy the gun belonged to as he took the cash from the sale

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
Hi I've just a parcel sent by standard parcels which was sent last sat and it has only just turned up today due to the weather hope the gun turns up for the both of you

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
which post was that? I went to the post office and spoke to them and they said standard parcels take from 5 to 7 days and can claim after 15 days, i'll have to speak to the guy the gun belonged to as he took the cash from the sale
post #57, george said
(If the gun hasn't arrived by friday, we'll sort out a full refund, is that okay?)

Last edited:

siond0

Apr 3, 2012
gooorrr blimey !! this page is like a **** storm!! hope everything gets sorted for you fish mitten