Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-Blade/RaceGrip/Firestorm. Which one?

Slim Clan

Back from the Beach
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh
www.theclan-paintball.com
Which (in you opinions) is the best e-frame for the cocker it's time to upgrade mine.

I liked the race but the all in one front block dosn't seem to be compatible with Minis.

E-blade looks nice.

Performace wise though, you lot will have to help me out.

Shade®

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
E-Blade my friend....!!!

I have to say that the Eblade is by far the best elctro frame for a cocker that there is!!!

Its well built and is soooo easy to shoot. You can tune the trigger to exactly how you want it and as far as performance goes, I have never emptied a loader as fast and as consistently than with the @blade.

Best thing to do is try one out but I guarantee you wont be dissapointed!!!!!

Have fun...
Jeff

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
HI there
Seen the e-blade rock the other week ans all i can say is Get 1!:)

Thinking on getting 1 myself next year:D

Also there is a video clip on the Announcements forums from planet e-blade shooting a full hopper in 23 secs :cool:

The race is fast and cool if you wanna plug it into you comp/laptop/palm,so you can mess with the gun setting O and show off
:D
CHEERS BATTY

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Which if, (assuming the hopper is full) its a halo means a stagering 7.82 balls a second or if its a revy 8.69!

Paul.

p.s. I can empty my impy in around 13 seconds :cool: :p

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Which if, (assuming the hopper is full) its a halo means a stagering 7.82 balls a second or if its a revy 8.69!
Its a halo, vid last 23 secs, but he aint shooting for all of it, Im guessing @ its fastest Jack was ripping 12-15 bps :D