Originally posted by Philip
Ok, thanks to Cube, i now want one. :D

But anyway, for those who haven't seen these pics....here they are:

Full eBlade

and

eBlade kit

Thanks Cube ;)
-Takes a Bow-.

Now you need to try the production version...even better then the prototype was.

I was hoping for a slightly longer trigger, but it is just so nice. With the 2nd gen grips due and that new pivot point this thing is just soooooooo sweet.

See if anyones got one to try at S2002 on Sunday. I'm sure there'll be a couple around.;)

wanna cocker to put it on:D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
You gonna be there on sunday?

And wont Angel LCD grips work with it?

Is the trigger/trigger guard the same length? If so im gonna be upset, gotta get my cocker stuff now :D

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
You gonna be there on sunday?

And wont Angel LCD grips work with it?

Is the trigger/trigger guard the same length? If so im gonna be upset, gotta get my cocker stuff now :D
Nope can't make it on sunday:( The boys will have to strut their stuff without my hinderance.

LCD grips....dunno never asked, sort of assumed not or they wouldn't have invested in their own grips

Depends on hich triggr you're comparing it to, it' longer than the prototype, I just thought it'd be longer still.....Still feels much better though and it wasn't attached to a cocker when I tried it:cool:

damn fine grip though, classic Eclipse quality and price.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
I was comparing it to the prototype, cos the trigger guard was a bit too small to do anything properly. It looks like LCD grips will fit cos of the layout of the panel screws.

Im probably going planet tomorrow, so i'll see if i can have a go of the production version.

joowon49

Colonial Fury
Oct 9, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
The eblade's a new one for me, wow, sexy looking, how much does the mod cost? I might just put it on my 2000 (stock) cocker. Stock, yeah right, anywho, or should I just get the full gun? Also, could I get some stats on it, like rate of fire, etc.

Micah

Do I need to send my 'gun off somewhere to get the eblade installed? I know I'll need an airsmith to install the eye, but I can't use the eye until I get a center feed cocker anyway. Can I do the rest myself?

-Micah

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Micah
Do I need to send my 'gun off somewhere to get the eblade installed? I know I'll need an airsmith to install the eye, but I can't use the eye until I get a center feed cocker anyway. Can I do the rest myself?

-Micah
Apparently, it's meant to be easy enough to install as it's just the grip and 3 way really (other than the eye as you say)

eblade is much nicer than the race - it doesn't feel like an electro bolt on but an actual electro cocker if you get my meaning.