Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Effective way for front players to run to there bunkers?

stuff202

Jan 3, 2002
Visit site
Im a front player, and most often when i run to my bunker all i do is set my sight on the bunker and run as fast as my legs can take me, is there something i should change or do different, i feel so useless of the break, but since im a front man all i should care about is getting to my bunker then shooting right?

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Get your hand on the gate, go as low as you can whilst keeping the speed up.

Plan your run before hand, so as to get as many bunkers in the way whilst running.

Oh damn i've just given my award winning secret away:rolleyes:

Enjoy

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
depends on field and whether you heading down the middle or flank... but as has been said b4, fast as poss keeping head low and between/behind as many bunkers on the way as possible!

The most important bit then . . . .. slide. . . .the further away from the bunker you start sliding the better as you can be prepared to start shooting as soon as your in the bunker.

As for looking where the opposition is going or wot there doing this is what your back men are supposed to be doing and providing you with lots of covering fire to supress the oppositions fire so you can make it to your bunker......

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Bingo

Steve E has got it

Think about this, as your running. Are you taking any hassel?? If no then keep going and coinsider hitting your secondary bunker with-in 15 seconds of getting to your primary.

If yes, drop short into one of your other bunkers, or slide short into your initial primary. If your going to do this, you will need to slide on your chest NOT your knees. If you slide on your knees for this kiss goodbye to your arm band.

Sorry dude, but I'm not sharing anymore of my secrets with you:D

Good Luck

Manning26

I too play front and I always stick with the old run 'round in circles breakout. Initially it confuses the opposition, then they go into the laughing phase where they have trouble holding their aim steady enough to actually connect with any of your players. Eventually it sends the other team into a violent rage, their front players rush to take up ALL of the field that you're giving up (since you probably have hardly made your primaries, if done properly), and they just run right through the sheets of paint that their very own back players are raining all over the field. Your back line should easily be able to mop up the opposition's remaining players as they come out of their cover trying like mad to eliminate your headless chicken front guys, if there in fact any remaining at this point, and as long as your back fella's aren't still a little dizzy from their own breakout. Oh yeah, don't forget the dramamine. Is this exclusively an American thing, as none of you smart British guys mentioned it yet?

:) ;) :D