Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 07 leaking

Nov 11, 2007
Right, got an ego 07. Used it all day yesterday and shoot flawlessly all day. Get it home, cleaned the eyes, cleaned and lubed the bolt. Gassed it up and still working fine. Come to gas it up this morning and it starts leaking air out of the right side of the grip frame from possibly the solinoid or manifold???
Very confused as if it was working yesterday then surely it should be fine today??

Any advice or help??

Many thanks.

Nov 11, 2007
PS. It leaked from the same place once before so i left it alone and when i came to gas it up a few hours later it nolonger leaked.

Im very very confused??

Right, got an ego 07. Used it all day yesterday and shoot flawlessly all day. Get it home, cleaned the eyes, cleaned and lubed the bolt. Gassed it up and still working fine. Come to gas it up this morning and it starts leaking air out of the right side of the grip frame from possibly the solinoid or manifold???
Very confused as if it was working yesterday then surely it should be fine today??

Any advice or help??

Many thanks.
What is the serial number? (On back of body under rammer cap.)

Nov 11, 2007
Update: After alittle investigation it seems like the manifold is over pressurizing. So i turn the inline reg down to its minimum and followed the manual of 5 turns. i nreached 2 turns and it started leaking again, i tried again and this time no leak and everything works as normal. Seems to me like a simple o-ring that has worn or is not seating properly.

Dark stranger: why is the information relavent?? is there a problem with a particular run of guns??ps its 26....(not sure without looking)

Anyhow, problem seems to have resolved itself.

Update: After alittle investigation it seems like the manifold is over pressurizing. So i turn the inline reg down to its minimum and followed the manual of 5 turns. i nreached 2 turns and it started leaking again, i tried again and this time no leak and everything works as normal. Seems to me like a simple o-ring that has worn or is not seating properly.

Dark stranger: why is the information relavent?? is there a problem with a particular run of guns??ps its 26....(not sure without looking)

Anyhow, problem seems to have resolved itself.
The first 500 or so 07's had bad solenoids which caused velocity fluctuations and leaks.

They all start with 2 its the last few numbers that are relavent.

Nov 11, 2007
This is one of the first ego 07's so i expect this to be that the 500 you have stated. Ill get on the phone to planet and see if they can help me.

Cheers for the info dark starnger, much appreciated.