Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego10,11 vs creed

Lucky_CRO

Jul 11, 2012
What do you guys think which is better? Idk anything about them except that there isn't a single creed in my country :D

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Depends on what you can afford

And what feels better in your hand. If you can try and shoot both. People have different views on things

I liked my creed for different reasons then i liked the EGO that i used

But Love my Etha over both of them :)

Reactions: Lucky_CRO

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Eclipse all the way. Noid much more reliable than the creed.
The solenoids in creeds are very good, its users that cause damage to them.

But an Ego is a much better marker than a creed, and theres possibly a reason why no creeds are in your country!!

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london

But an Ego is a much better marker than a creed, and theres possibly a reason why no creeds are in your country!!
I bet you see your fare share of butchered noids. People should leave well alone if they don't know what they are doing. An eclipse Noid is about £100 how much on a creed or demon?

Lucky_CRO

Jul 11, 2012

But why is ego much better? I just hate so fuc*ing much when people say this is better or these is **** without any argoument.

Last edited:

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
It may be down to the fact that the creed is only in it's second iteration... With the Ego line being in the latest '11 incarnation, Planet have had plenty of practice and time to design, tweak, re-design and tweak again, basically perfecting the art.

I believe the Creeds are to be dis-continued and Vanguard's focus to switch to the Demon and future development of the spool platform.

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
I've had an Ego 9 and have three Creeds and I prefer the Creeds so much I sold the ego as it would never get used.

I can't explain why very well - there is someting about the Creed that makes it feel better in my hand than the Ego did, both just holding it and using it on the field. When it comes to pointing and shooting, I prefer the how the Creed feels to me (smoother, quieter and lighter). I prefer the Creed's barrel kit to the ego (the Un1tecs are brilliant) and the look of a creed.

Don't get me wrong, Ego's are awesome and the one I had performed flawlessly. I just prefer my Creeds.

However, this is just my opinion. Others will and have disagreed with it. I would suggest that you go out and try both and go with what you find that you prefer. However, if they are discontinuing manufacture of Creeds and there are non in your country, you may be better off with an Ego.

Last edited: