Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego7 wont fire?

bryan

walker-texas-ranger
Oct 22, 2001
south cambs
Visit site
hey guys my ego7 isnt firing. friday night was doing some live snap drills in backyard and everything was working fine, saturday came out to do the same and nothing was hapening. bottle still reads air to just over 2000. everything is in the right place and on, have checked eyes as well but marker wont fire. any ideas?
when i pull the trigger it sounds as if there isnt enough air getting to the marker. but like i say the bottle reads 2000?
any help is much appreciated.

cheers
b

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Is there enough air to push the bolt back?

If you pull the trigger with no air/paint, but eyes off, can you hear a clicking noise if you put your ear near the gun?

bryan

walker-texas-ranger
Oct 22, 2001
south cambs
Visit site
i am a tech idiot with this stuff. only had the ego a shoet while. but, the trigger is register there are cycles but what should the dweel be set at and how do i check (being a bit lazy here as cant b arsed looking through manual which i only have on pc)?
if these are right how and what do i changed with the reg?

cheers
b

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
have you tried unscrewing the on/off knob out two turn's. there "was" issues with them cutting the air off, i knows its been sorted now, but your may have been a "faulty" one

-james

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
BATTERY!!

CHANGE IT!!

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Then come back if it doesn't work.

Just FYI. All posts related to Marker problems, should start with...I have changed the battery.:D
i agree with this dude, deffo sounds like it just needs a battery change:rolleyes: