Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

empire B hopper not running right! help please!

ed martin

monkey with a gun
Mar 19, 2007
somehwhere near newark
im gona have a look at it today! it has got brand new batterys in it!
im not a good with hoppers and dont know a huge amount about them but when i take it apart what am i looking for to see if any parts need replacing!

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
like i said before,, just check the bottom of the drive cone..sometimes the plastic bits can snap on the drive wheel thingy and it stops the cone from spinning around....

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
check your anti jam beads are still there, check all your paddles are on your drive cone, check the spring is still there next to the beads.

Also did you check there wasnt any snipped or pinched wires?

ed martin

monkey with a gun
Mar 19, 2007
somehwhere near newark
was one pinched wire!
i havnt really had a good look yet! but iv got to put it back together in a bit so il have a good old look round it!
im gona try drilling a hole in the back plate!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
drill a hole under the back plate (turn the hopper upside down). So there is a hole in the shell that is positioned between the back plate and the board. Id do two 3mm holes. This way the holes are facing the gun and the bang from that.

But I would fix the wire first, and see if that helps before you go making holes :)

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
btw, its worth mentioning that when you turn on a reloader B you need to do so WHEN ITS EMPTY.

DO NOT FILL IT WITH PAINTBALLS THEN TURN ON

What you are describing is the result.

take note of what The Renton said, problems we have had in the past is filling the reloader with paint BEFORE turning it on :) or low batteries