Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evil Saints

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
After 3 years of running the Saints I think it is now time to call it a day,:(
We have had a great year this year winning the Federation Cup, winning the 5 man CPPS series, 2nd in the 3 man Masters and 1st in Div 1 5 man in the only Masters we played this year.
Id like to thank Dayrll at DLX for the guns, Lips for there support,Wendy at the Masters and Rich at the CPPS and I hope you all carry on succesfully.
We have tried to find new players but have always just had the 5 which has I think run its course.
Finally thanks to Allen, Russ, JNR and my son Sam for making us the team we were.
So if anyone wants a reliable player I am available
Mr Bling

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Always been great fun playing with and against you guys!

And I am sure that I will see most of you around rocking whatever the latest and greatest gear is.

Maybe we can bring ES back to life for World Cup

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Was good playing against you guys ive played some awsome games:)
Will miss you all seeing your great big motorhome and admiring it :)

Dex:)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Hi Simon ..

Rampage are on the look out for players like you bud... We plan to play NSPL Div2 probably next year and Maybe a couple of Mill ..and hopefully some super5ives.

Me and Ash would be pleased to have such a comitted player on board..

Regards Carl

At least you aren't jacking it all in mate :)

Just want to thank you and Sam for all the help you gave me when I first started 2Hott. Without you both we would of never got off the ground!

As for playing, you know you are more than welcome to play with us anytime you wish. You have my number :)
We have some good plans for next year mate ;)
Take care and speak soon
Nige

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
After 3 years of running the Saints I think it is now time to call it a day,:(
We have had a great year this year winning the Federation Cup, winning the 5 man CPPS series, 2nd in the 3 man Masters and 1st in Div 1 5 man in the only Masters we played this year.
Id like to thank Dayrll at DLX for the guns, Lips for there support,Wendy at the Masters and Rich at the CPPS and I hope you all carry on succesfully.
We have tried to find new players but have always just had the 5 which has I think run its course.
Finally thanks to Allen, Russ, JNR and my son Sam for making us the team we were.
So if anyone wants a reliable player I am available
Mr Bling
Where's my thank you?