Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evil Saints

kamikaze_chris

"DODDSY"
Dec 3, 2008
really sad to here the news,, had some brilliant games with you guys, been a bit of a bogie team to me lol.

one of the really good guys of the sport,,

you got my number mate :)

and im sure you will shoot me again a few times next year :)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Sorry to hear the news mate, all your guys have proven to be very good sportsmen of the highest order in my book , and as far as I`m concerned will be sadly missed, you`ve caned us in the past and I was hoping for a return to settle up, ...and yes as the above have said your welcome in our camp anytime
even if it`s just your smile mate........Bluey

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
Playing

I think we were probably one of the least estimated teams in the country but always took home a trophy. We over the years won
Federation Cup
CPPS
Birmingham indoor
Bristol indoor
many rounds of the Masters
many rounds NSPL
Masters 3 man
Euro 5 man am
2nd
Overall Masters 5 man in our 1 st year
3 man masters 2 years running
3rd
Belgium Millenium 5 man (with 2 guest who didnt speak good English and had never played a Millenium)
Probably one of the most sucesfull amateur teams around considering there was only 5 player to the team in total. Really sad to finish but cannot run a team by myself anymore.
Mr Bling:eek:

extremelimo

Apr 12, 2004
South Wales
allstretchedout.co.uk
players

JNR has no free time till April I think and is not really looking to play at the moment, Sams def busy with girls, goes to Halfords but wouldnt say he makes himself busy lol
You playing super 5s tomorrow John
Mr Bling:cool:

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
JNR has no free time till April I think and is not really looking to play at the moment, Sams def busy with girls, goes to Halfords but wouldnt say he makes himself busy lol
You playing super 5s tomorrow John
Mr Bling:cool:
No cannot make tomorrow got a commitment in the afternoon so even if I was on a morning session I would not be able to make it back in time.

Should be at the vast majority of events next year though.